Buy Now Adiva Divine
Drape Yourself in the Divine
Adorn yourself in glamour and drape yourself in the divine with this gorgeous range of costume jewellery. Adiva Divine brings a glistening statement of individuality to highlight absolutely any outfit with ease and flair.
Enchanting yet inexpensive, Adiva Divine costume jewellery offers the perfect accompaniment to dress up your style and dazzle admirers with a sophisticated look that exudes effortless beauty and charm. Only the best quality is found in the Adiva Divine range, including genuine Swarovski crystals to ensure ultimate glamour and the utmost highest quality.
Four sparkling earring-necklace sets of costume jewellery plus two standalone jewellery pieces combine to comprise the Adiva Divine brand. Each collection and piece presents its own unique attitude to fashion that enhances the wearer’s personality and personal style.
Some of the most remembered names in costume jewellery include both high and low priced brands, such as Dior, Chanel, Coro (CoroCraft), Monet, Napier, and Sarah Coventry. Perhaps the most notable high-society advocate of the ‘jewellery of the people’ was Coco Chanel, who was responsible for designing some of the most memorable pieces of faux jewellery. Further supporting this trend of high-designed, inexpensive jewellery was Kenneth Jay Lane. Among the famous wearers of his costume jewellery creations were also among the celebrity clique: Jackie Onassis, Elizabeth Taylor, Diana Vreeland and Audrey Hepburn. But the fashion of ‘fabulous fakes’, as costume jewellery is often referred to, does not end with the fashion sirens of yesteryear. Today’s biggest names on the red carpet are known for their penchant for costume jewellery, including Sarah Jessica Parker, Nicolette Sheridan, Madonna, and Demi Moore.
Today, high-end fashion jewellery has achieved a collectible, celebrated status with a large market for quality vintage and modern fashion jewellery. Adiva Divine is carefully and specifically designed to meet this deep-seated desire for costume jewellery.
Costume Jewellery Care
Costume jewellery needs specific care, just as your other fine jewelleries.
- Fine jewellery and fashion jewellery should not mix whether you are wearing them, cleaning them, or storing them. Therefore, never keep your real gold and costume jewellery together. Always store separately.
- To avoid your costume jewellery from quickly tarnishing or becoming rusty or pitted due to moisture, quickly keep them in a plastic bags. Wrap loosely inside the bag and store in boxes, drawers, or plastic containers.
- Always use big containers to keep jewels; do not jumble them with smaller ones.
- While cleaning your costume jewellery, do not immerse it in water or any cleaning solution. Doing so will cause a change in the colour of the stones and dissolves the material used to set the stones. Instead, use a damp, soft cloth to wipe the jewellery.
- Never apply perfume, deodorant, oil, body lotion or hairspray while wearing the jewellery, as the chemicals will tarnish the plating on the jewellery. Spray the perfume or hairspray first and then wear the jewellery.
- Avoid wearing jewellery when bathing, going to bed, swimming, or when exercising.
- Do not bend or apply excessive pressure to delicate jewellery. Bracelets or necklaces should be stored in a flat manner with stones turned upward to prevent them from coming loose and to maintain the shape of the jewellery piece.