Buy Now AirPure
AirPure: Just breathe free
While we can survive for about two weeks without food, and about two days without water, we can only hold our breath for a maximum of one to two minutes. An adult person needs about 2,000 liters of air each day.
Nevertheless, we barely notice the air around us – and only insufficiently assess its quality by our senses. It’s a fact: air quality is much disputed in our days, and not just in metropolitan areas. Exhaust gases, fine dust, pollen and much more pollute our air almost everywhere. Only very few are aware of this: the pollution inside our homes is in much higher concentration than outdoors.
Clean air is vital – and an essential element of life quality. The AirPure uses a high-quality, innovative technology they cleans and refreshes your indoor air, giving you fresh, allergy-friendly environment in which you and your family feel comfortable.
A special feature: Put your favourite essential oil into the designated compartment of your AirPure and enjoy the subtle scent in the whole room within a few minutes. Without evaporation, without heating.
AirPure’s key features:
- Clean and lighty scented (if desired) indoor air for the whole family
- Quadruple filtration of particulate matter, microparticles and odours
- Certified by the European Foundation for Allergy Research
- Saves energy: low power consumption
- Super silent: only quiet noise audible
- Modern, trendy design
Anti-allergenic product: The AirPure AirPurifier is certified by the European Foundation for allergy research (products that have been certified with the allergy-friendly seal of approval have proven to be very suitable for people with allergies and intolerances).
Tested and approved by
- Center for Integrated Building Services, Lucerne University of Technology, Switzerland (TÜV for Technical Inspection Certificate 3028072, TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH, Germany)
- Tested and certified for the safety and health requirements of the German Product Safety Act, section 20 to 22 ProdSG.
- Tested and certified for CE marking according to the Low Voltage Directive 2014/35 / EU.
|Dimensions||38.0 (b) x 16.0 (d) x 41.5 (h) cm|
|Weight||ca. 4.92 kg (device and socket adapter)|
|Load capacity||AC 100 – 240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Noise level||low noise (less than 60 dB)|
|Socket adapter||complies with EU regulations (CE)|